Curcuminoids are natural compounds derived and crystallized from from turmeric, which is a plant belonging to the ginger family primarily found in South Asia. It has been used as a coloring agent in many commercial curry powders as well as herbal supplement, cosmetics ingredient.
Product Name: Turmeric Extract / TURMERIC EXTRACT
Specifications: Curcumin 95%
Botanical Name: Curcuma longa L.
Appearance: Orange Yellow Powder
Extract Solvent: Water&Ethanol
Part Used: Root
In traditional Chinese medicine, curcumin has been part of treatment for a variety of ailments. It is often used as an antiseptic for cuts, burns, bruises, and in general skin care. It has also been used to treat digestive disorders and liver problems.
It is also thought to be essential for dental care as it has fluoride. In some Asian countries, curcumin is taken as a dietary supplement to help with digestive problems as it’s known to produce bile to assist with gallbladder emptying. It is sold as an herbal supplement, cosmetics ingredient, food flavoring, and food coloring.
1. Anti-inflammatory and effective in treatment of osteoarthritis.
2. Improve endothelial function and lower the risk of heart disease and diabetes.
2. Help maintain cholesterol levels and cardiovascular health.
3. Alleviate cognitive decline associated with aging.
4. Help inhibit cancer cells at multiple stages of development.